GLG Syndicated Report | Overview and Outlook of the Energy Storage Industry
Please complete the form below to request access to the syndicated report.
In response to climate change and carbon reduction goals, various countries have continued promoting energy transformation. New energy resources such as wind power and photovoltaics are developing dramatically, and newly installed capacity is increasing at a rapid pace. This has produced a strong demand for energy storage. According to technical principles, energy storage is achieved in physical, electrochemical, and electromagnetic ways, among which the electrochemical energy that is mostly represented by lithium batteries features flexible deployment and cost-effectiveness, and thus boasts great growth prospects in the future.
Leveraging GLG’s approximately 1 million Network Members, we have prepared a report, “Overview and Outlook of the Energy Storage Industry,” to give an in-depth interpretation of this market. Highlights of the report include:
- Overview of energy storage demand and industry value chain
- Analysis of electrochemical energy storage market size and trends
- Analysis of electrochemical energy storage market business and economic models
- Analysis of electrochemical energy storage industry value chain and competitive dynamics (with a focus on energy storage batteries and PCS)
What will you learn from this report?
Summary of research finding highlights:
Overview of energy storage demand and the industry value chain
Analysis of the market size and trends of electrochemical energy storage (including energy storage scenarios before and after the meter)
- 2022-2025 forecast for the electrochemical energy storage installed capacity in major global markets (China, the U.S., and Europe)
- Analysis of key growth drivers of major global markets (China, the U.S., and Europe)
- Overview and development trends of energy storage technology routes
Analysis of the major business models of the electrochemical energy storage market
- Overview of business model analysis of energy storage markets in China, the U.S., and Europe
- Economic analysis of business models in China’s energy storage market (including analysis of shared energy storage revenue models)
- Key driver analysis of energy storage business models in China, the U.S., and Europe
Analysis of electrochemical energy storage industry value chain and competitive landscape (with a focus on energy storage batteries and PCS)
- Industry value chain and value analysis
- Key success factors for the major value elements
- Competitive landscape analysis of the major value elements
- Competitive analysis of the leading players (CATL, BYD, EVE Battery, PylonTech, Sungrow, etc.), including price, product technical performance, and production capacity
The GLG Strategic Solutions Team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member Consultant.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x PPT slides of key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
This report is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Please be advised that GLG Syndicated Report operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
GLG Syndicated Report are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG survey. The Insights Report is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member consultant.
Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Syndicated Report.