- Founding: 1998, New York City
- Locations: Offices in 13 countries: the U.S., China, India, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, England, Ireland, Germany, Spain, and UAE
- Employees: Approximately 3,000
- Network: Global and growing, with more than 9,000 new experts recruited every month.
- Headquarters: New York City
- Leadership: Gemma Postlethwaite, CEO
- Ownership: Privately held
- 40% of the Fortune 500 spanning across nearly every sector of the economy
- 9 of the 10 largest global technology firms
- 9 of the 10 largest pharmaceutical companies globally
- 10 of the 10 largest law firms globally
- 10 of the 10 leading banks globally
- 800+ global private equity funds
- 500 public equity investment firms
- 80+ Social Impact Fellows
As the category pioneer, GLG has led the industry in the establishment and development of compliance standards for expert networks. Our unparalleled compliance systems and technologies provide a structured, auditable, and transparent way for clients to receive actionable insights in a manner that is consistent with the highest professional standards and best practices. GLG’s proprietary compliance systems and technology are major competitive differentiators and a core component of our culture.