GLG Network Surveys
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
Consumer Goods & Services
- UK Pubs II (upcoming) New! | Revisiting the impact of COVID-19 on the UK pub industry (following first survey published in November 2020)
- UK Gym Operators II (upcoming) New! | Revisiting the impact of COVID-19 on the UK gyms (following first survey published in August 2020)
- Beauty Product Retailers + Event (upcoming) New! | What are the latest trends for beauty products in the US and Europe?
- UK High Street Retailers – December Sales + Event | Impact of lockdown on Christmas sales and recovery outlook
- Bedbanks + Event | Importance of Bedbanks in global hotels’ strategies
- European Theme Parks | Understanding consumer behaviour in relation to theme parks and the impact of COVID-19 on attendance
- Consumer Travels – OTA and Metasearch + Event | How are consumers booking trips during the pandemic?
- Luxury Product Retailers + Event | Impact of COVID-19 on the luxury clothing industry across US, Europe and China
- Hotel Sector II + Event | COVID-19 Impact from Hotel Operator Perspective
- European & US Car Dealers Market + Event | How are car dealers across Europe recovering from the pandemic?
- Sports Retailers | What is the future for Nike, Adidas and Puma after the pandemic from retailers’ point of view?
- Beauty Product Sector + Event | Consumer trends and impact of COVID-19
Energy & Industrials
- European Airline Executives II + Event (upcoming) New! | Bi-annual tracker to assess impact of COVID-19 on European airlines (following first survey published in August 2020)
- Airport Ground Handling Services II + Event (upcoming) New! | Second survey on impact of COVID-19 on WFS, Swissport, dnata, Menzies Aviation and competitors (following first survey published in June 2020)
- Aircraft Leasing Executives & Airline Leads II + Event New! | Second survey on impact of COVID-19 on the aircraft and airline industry (following first survey published in September 2020)
- Auto OEM Semiconductor Suppliers (upcoming) New! | An overview into the supply chain of semiconductors for auto OEMs
- Automotive OEMs (upcoming) New! | What are the latest electrification trends on the car manufacturing market and how are brands such as Aston Martin, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes reacting to these?
- Drilling Market Overview + Event (upcoming) New! | How are the main players in the drilling space coping with the pandemic?
- Lab Testing (upcoming) New! | How are FMCG companies working with third party lab testing providers?
- Mining Equipment Customers II New! | Second channel check on mining equipment OEMs, supply/demand, and impact of COVID-19 (following first survey published in June 2020)
- Batteries Market Overview + Event | Understanding the latest innovations of lithium-ion batteries
- European Refineries | Understanding the outlook of the refinery industry in the context of COVID-19 and environmental concerns
- Biofuels | Impact of Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) policy, current trends and future industry outlook
- European Packaging | A shift away from plastics and opportunities for fibre- based packaging
- Rolls-Royce Customers | Key trends within the industry and impact of past economic downturns
- Semiconductors Market Overview + Event | Trends and insights within the industry
- European Airline Market Outlook + Event | Changes to competitive dynamics and how airline operators are recovering from the immediate impact of COVID-19
- EU Green Deal | Exploring implementation and challenges of the new policy initiatives
- Hydrogen + Event | Future of hydrogen as fuel replacement for green initiatives?
- Elevator Market | Understanding the current demand trends and impact of COVID-19
Legal, Economic & Regulatory Affairs
- Geopolitics + Event (upcoming) New! | Understanding the main geopolitical issues around the globe
- Brexit Overview + Event | Understanding the impact of Brexit on UK businesses and expectations going forward following the exit from the EU
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution | Overview of vaccination programmes in Europe and the US
- Audiologists | Exploring hearing device preferences and the impact of COVID-19 on US Audiology Practices
- Plasma Industry + Event | COVID-19 Impact on plasma collection centres
- Telemedicine | Trends in the US and EU Markets
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Sage Customers (upcoming) New! | A Voice of Customer survey on the competitive landscape of Sage software
- Cybersecurity + Event (upcoming) New! | A competitive landscape assessment from resellers’ perspective
- EdTech + Event New! | Overview of how COVID-19 has changed educational technology in the US, Europe and MENA region
- ERP II New! | Resellers’ perspective on demand
- European Data Centres | Understanding technology trends, outlook and impact of COVID-19
- European Automotive Classifieds | Exploring which classifieds are popular among European car dealers and why
- European Real Estate Classifieds | Exploring which classifieds are popular among European real estate agents and why
Financial Business Services
- Payment systems + Event | Exploring recovery and market trends in the payments industry during COVID-19
- Non-Performing Loans | Understanding the impact of COVID-19 on the NPL market
- High Street Retail and Commercial Prime + Event | Impact of COVID-19 on high street retail and commercial prime office rentals
Drilling Equipment (upcoming) New!
What will you learn from this survey?
- GLG surveyed 50 senior executives who discussed their drilling activity and contractual impact in the last 12 months.
- The survey investigated the impact of COVID-19 on the drilling market and the respondents’ projections for the short and medium term.
- Lastly, these respondents commented on initiatives taken to mitigate client pricing pressures and factors they believe will affect the most their activity levels for the next years.
Auto OEM Semiconductor Suppliers (upcoming) New!
What will you learn from this survey?
- GLG surveyed 80 executives from various stages in the semiconductor supply chain process, such as tier 1 suppliers, foundries and equipment manufacturers.
- The survey explored different players of the supply chain for semiconductors who provide for the automotive industry to understand their product demand.
- Furthermore, the survey looked into the current semiconductor shortages at the various stages of the supply chain process and expected sales volumes going forward.
Sage Customers (upcoming) New!
What will you learn from this survey?
- GLG interviewed 80 customers of Sage software across numerous industries to discuss their experiences with Sage.
- The survey explored the competitive landscape of Sage, and how it compares to alternatives in the space.
- Furthermore, the survey looks into Covid-19 considerations, future purchasing plans and general customer satisfaction.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Council Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Council Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.