GLG Network Surveys
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data or request a full topic list.
We have a catalogue of over 200 Network Surveys available for download covering most sectors, including consumer goods, energy & industrials, healthcare, tech, media, telecom, and more.
Consumer Goods & Services
- Cruise Operators V – Fifth wave in this tracker series. 70 cruise travel agents across Europe shared their views on current outlook and booking situations
- UK Gyms V – Fifth wave in this tracker series. 50 UK gym owners provided insight on the impact of COVID-19 on their business.
- Hotel Operators VI – Sixth wave in this tracker series. 50 hotel brand franchisees and C-suite hotel chain executives across Europe and the US discussed the latest trends in the space and COVID-19 impact.
- Pizza Market Overview – 50 senior executives at Quick Service Pizza Restaurants discussed the future of the industry and operational considerations such as ongoing labour shortages.
- Cinema Market Overview – 70 senior executives within the cinema industry in the US and EU discussed the current operational concerns within the space, such as attendance and future outlook.
Energy & Industrials
- Airport Ground Handling IV – Fourth wave in this tracker series. 50 current executives at ground handling operators, airlines and airport operators in the USA, UK, France and Germany discussed the latest trends in the market.
- Dry Bulk Shipping II – Second wave in this tracker series. 60 executives internationally at bulk shipping operators discussed current trends within the industry. The survey covered topics such as demand and volume from a regional perspective, as well as pricing.
- Biofuels Market III – Third wave in this tracker series. 75 executives across the US and Europe procuring feedstock to produce biodiesel, renewable diesel (HVO) and co-processed renewable diesel (HVO) discussed the impact of the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) policy in the US.
- Drilling Market III – Third wave in this tracker series. 65 senior executives discussed their drilling activity and contractual impact in the last 12 months, impact of COVID-19 and their projections for the short and medium term.
- Waste Management II – Second wave in this tracker series. 50 senior executives working within the Waste Management industry in Europe commented on the outlook of the industry and the impact of certain operational difficulties surrounding COVID-19 and Brexit.
Financial Business Services
- UK Insurance II – Second wave in this tracker series. 30 senior executives working at insurance brokerages commented on the current trends in the UK Insurance industry.
- Cryptocurrency II – Second iteration following the first one conducted in January 2022. 70 senior executives within the financial services industry across Europe and the US commented on the latest trends for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology and provided their views on the outlook for this space.
- ESG Investments II – Second survey following the first iteration conducted in July 2021. 90 ESG and non-ESG investors who are planning to invest in ESG in the future commented on trends on the responsible/impact investment field and recent development.
- Commodity Trading – 40 senior executives at commodity trading houses were interviewed, discussing overall trends and drivers of the space.
- API Supply and Manufacturing – 70 senior executives working in pharmaceutical companies across the US and Europe provided their views on the API supply and manufacturing space. The survey also gathered insight into the approximate value of catalyst purchases per year and the countries where the experts are sourcing them.
- Dental Aligners II – 70 orthodontists across the US and Europe commented on the current market trends and provided a competitive assessment of dental aligners.
- MedTech II – Second survey following the first iteration published in August 2021. 70 senior executives working at MedTech companies discussed the COVID-19 impact on the market and provided their views on the current regulatory landscape.
- Haeomophilia Treatments – 70 haematologists who treat a high volume of haemophilia A and B patients in the US and Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy) discussed the effectiveness of prophylaxis and the experts’ projections on how many patients on prophylaxis have zero treated bleeds each year.
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Advertising Platforms II – Second survey in this tracker series. 80 marketing leads based in the US, Europe and Australia discussed their online strategy and platform use. The survey particularly analysed the strengths, weaknesses and use cases of Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads.
- EU Telecom Industry II – Second survey in this tracker series. 50 senior executives working at telecom companies in UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain commented about the competition in the space, consumer shifts compared to pre COVID-19, fibre roll-out, 5G, towers divestiture and regulations.
- Fintech Payments III – Third wave in this tracker series. 100 customers of payment vendors were interviewed on their usage of fintech solutions. Respondents assessed their preferences with regard to different paytech companies as well as “Buy Now, Pay Later” solutions.
- Accounting Software II – Second wave in this tracker series. 90 customers of accountancy software providers discussed the competitive landscape of providers, COVID-19 considerations and general satisfaction with vendors.
Each Network Survey contains four deliverables:
- PDF Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights
- Excel of Respondent Level Data (“raw data”)
- PPT report with aggregated data
- Survey Questionnaire
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconference, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription. Availability of this Network Survey is also subject to your firm’s compliance requirements. Please also note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.