GLG is pleased to have Jean Lahirle, CEO Greater China at Zadig & Voltaire and Siu Kei Eric Yau, Former Chief Strategy Officer at Link Real Estate Investment Trust to share their take on key topics such as:
- Hong Kong’s luxury retail market outlook from 2019 to 2022 and the prediction of post-covid and border reopening impact on pricing, spending and demand trends, popular categories, industry challenges faced by key players, and post-pandemic sales recovery momentum
- Trends in occupancy for high-end brands in major shopping malls including Harbour City, Time Square, Elements and The Landmark from 2019 to 2023
- Impact of new entrants to the rental competitive landscape – views on the addition of K11 MUSEA
- Spotlight on luxury brands’ key considerations on store opening, any new elements would be involved in the store opening
- New monetization business model for proprietors and considerations on tenant
- Outlook for retail space entering new cycle of enhancement – K11 MUSEA’s upgrade potential vis-a-vis future positioning of Harbour City and IFC
CEO Greater China at Zadig & Voltaire
Jean Lahirle is the current CEO Greater China at Zadig & Voltaire. With over 20 years of experience from top luxury fashion companies across APAC regions, he has held various senior roles such as Managing Director or President for Lanvin, Chanel, Celine, and Escada etc., with a focus in China and Korean distribution landscape in the past 10 years.
Siu Kei Eric Yau
Former Chief Strategy Officer at Link Real Estate Investment Trust
Eric was the Chief Strategy Officer at Link REIT for four years, responsible for developing and executing corporate strategic initiatives and managing external affairs. He was also a director of many of its subsidiaries and one of the responsible officers of the Manager for the purposes of Link. Before joining Link, Eric worked in investment banking and corporate management at DBS Asia Capital, CLP Holdings, UBS Investment Bank, and Jardine Fleming. Eric is a member of the Executive Committee of the Hong Kong Investor Relations Association and held various positions in other organizations, including the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute.
Disclaimer: Please note, Mr. Jean Lahirle and Mr. Siu Kei Eric Yau will discuss these issues from their vantage as a participant in the industry. Mr. Jean Lahirle will not discuss Zadig & Voltair or any aspect of its operations and Mr. Siu Kei Eric Yau will not discuss Hong Kong Investor Relations Association Limited, Hong Kong Securities Institute, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, Asia Pacific Real Assets Association, Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies, Link Real Estate Investment Trust or any aspects of their operations. They may have limitations on what they are permitted to discuss and will decline to answer questions related to confidential matters.