GLG Announces Milestone 10th Class of Social Impact Fellows
October 25, 2023
The world’s insight network partners with eight social innovators and their organizations through flagship pro bono initiative
GLG’s 2023 Fellows are advancing solutions that impact millions of people in every region worldwide, driving change in refugee support, public health, the environment, education, and economic opportunity
New York, New York; October 25, 2023 – GLG, the world’s insight network, today announced its milestone 10th class of Social Impact Fellows, eight social innovators whose organizations are advancing high-impact solutions to the world’s most urgent challenges. The annual GLG Social Impact Fellowship provides select nonprofits and social enterprises with a two-year pro bono partnership with GLG, including access to the full suite of GLG product offerings, hands-on GLG client service teams, and continued alumnus support.
GLG is the world’s insight network, bringing decision makers the insight it takes to get ahead. GLG’s network of experts is the most diverse, dynamic, and senior membership of its kind, with thousands of new experts recruited every week.
GLG Social Impact is the company’s award-winning initiative that supports nonprofits, foundations, and impact funds to help solve the world’s most urgent challenges. GLG has partnered with nearly 100 Fellows since 2014, helping impact millions of people across more than 150 countries and contributing nearly $10M in in-kind services.
“We’re thrilled to commemorate the 10th anniversary of our Fellowship – and there’s no better way to celebrate our decade of impact than by partnering with this remarkable global class of leaders and organizations,” said GLG CEO Gemma Postlethwaite. “We look forward to helping them accelerate their work on critical issues around the world.”
The 2023 Social Impact Fellows are:
- Gerald Chertavian of Year Up, a U.S.-focused nonprofit whose tuition-free job training program helps young people of all backgrounds access economic opportunity and education to achieve their potential.
- Suzanne Ehlers of USA for UNHCR, the national partner of the UN Refugee Agency in the U.S. that raises awareness and critical funds to support refugees and other forcibly displaced people around the world.
- Rob Johnson of Acceso, a Latin America- and Caribbean-focused social enterprise that empowers farmers with long-term opportunities and market access so they can lead healthier and more prosperous lives.
- Matthew Kwok of JUST FEEL, a Hong Kong-focused charitable organization whose holistic curricula transforms the communication culture of schools and families to nurture the emotional well-being of children.
- Gnanli Landrou of Oxara, a global organization that enables a circular economy and healthier construction by transforming excavation materials and demolition waste into sustainable, affordable building materials.
- Scott O’Neill of World Mosquito Program, a global nonprofit that uses naturally occurring bacteria to protect communities from dangerous mosquito-borne diseases.
- Achint Sanghi of Gramhal, an India-focused nonprofit that empowers smallholder farmers with tech and data to make better decisions and build generational wealth and well-being.
- Varsha Venugopal of Suvita, an India-focused nonprofit that leverages technology and community ambassadors to create a world in which every child has access to immunizations.
“We’ve worked with nearly 100 amazing Fellows over the past decade, partnering with thousands of GLG experts and hundreds of GLGers to help get insight where it’s needed most,” said GLG VP and Head of Social Impact Jen Field. “We’re grateful to the entire GLG Social Impact community for supporting this work – and we can’t wait to help our 10th class of Fellows make real change for millions of people globally.”
The milestone 10th class brings the total number of GLG Social Impact Fellows to 93 since the annual Fellowship first launched in 2014. Learn more about our decade of impact here and the 2023 GLG Fellows here.
GLG is the world’s largest insight network. We connect decision makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. Our network of experts is the world’s largest source of first-hand expertise, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision. Visit GLGinsights.com.