GLG Network Survey: Staffing Industry
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG interviewed 70 senior executives working within the staffing/ recruitment industry.
What will you learn from this survey?
- Respondents discussed the COVID-19 impact on the staffing/ recruitment space and provided their views on the future outlook.
- These experts also provided a competitive assessment of the players in the market such as Adecco Group, Reed, Allegis, Michael Page and Hays.
- Lastly, the survey gathered the experts’ views on possible challenges that might foster consolidation in the industry in the next few years.
Examples of findings:
- In Europe, the majority of respondents (70%) stated they believe that MSP, Inhouse, RPO and other outsourcing developments will increase by up to 20% in the next 2 years, while in the US, only 35% of respondents reported a similar trend.
- When asked to rank the industry segments that are likely to be under the most pressure in terms of margins over the next 3 years, 47% of the experts ranked the agricultural segment highest.
- Overall, 57% of the respondents stated that the increasing IT and data scale requirements represent a major challenge that might foster consolidation in the industry.
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Frans Cornelis, owner of Comarco.
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- In your view, who are the biggest players in the market?
- Which of the following do you consider to be the best placed players to grow in the context of the market environment over the next 5 years?
- Which of the following do you consider to be most likely to be a trendsetter or innovator in the industry in the next 5 years?
- How would you rate the reputation of the following players?
- Within your country, what is your estimate of the relative share by client type pre-COVID-19?
- In the market in general, what developments were there in the last 2 years in the performance in terms of cash and profit generation by type of customer?
- What developments do you expect for the next 2 years in terms of the number of placement requests in the industry?
- Which 5 industry segments do you expect to be the most attractive in terms of growth over the next 3 years?
- What major challenges do you believe might foster consolidation in the industry?
- What are the top 3 trends you expect to be the most important in the next 3 years?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- B2B Trade Shows – New!
- 50 senior executives within the trade shows/events space were interviewed, with respondents discussing the impact of COVID-19 and the future of the B2B trade shows/exhibitions industry as a result.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Valérie Lobry-Granger, former GM at Comexposium.
- UK Insurance – New!
- 30 senior executives working at insurance brokerages were interviewed on the current trends in the UK Insurance industry. Respondents discussed the future of the industry and implications of Brexit and regulatory changes.
- The survey was drafted by Brendan McCafferty, former CEO of Brightside Group PLC. Data released in October 2021.
- GLG Tracker: Non-Performing Loans II
- Second survey to follow the first wave conducted in November 2020. 30 directors working in banks across Spain, Italy and Greece commented on the demand of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) in Covid-19 times, whether they are seeing an increase in NPLs, potential supply of NPLs and the appetite for demand.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Najib Nathoo, Managing Director of the Rede Company and former CEO of Hoist Finance Region West.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.