GLG Network Survey Tracker: IVF Clinics II
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG interviewed 85 IVF professionals (gynaecologists and senior level professionals at IVF clinics, public and private hospitals/ practices) across the US, Europe and MENA. This is the second iteration following the first one conducted in May 2021.
What will you learn from this survey?
- Respondents discussed the current demand trends and COVID-19 impact on the industry.
- The survey also investigated the regulatory impact and outlook forecast for the next 5 years in the US and Europe.
- Lastly, the research analysed the competitive landscape of IVF clinics such as IVIRMA, Prelude, Shady Grove, Eugin / Boston IVF, Care Fertility, TFP / VivaNeo, Next Clinics, Amedes, Genera, Future Life, Livio etc.
Examples of findings:
- In April 2022, 43% of the respondents stated that North America will experience the highest growth rate in IVF activity over the next 5 years.
- 64% of the experts mentioned that the IVF space will continue to face challenges due to COVID-19 in the next year.
- When asked what the key investment areas are in the fertility industry for 2022-2023, 35% of participants selected medical and scientific/ embryology training, followed by AI and software tools.
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Kristof Kunzmann, former CFO at IVI UK.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- Please rank the following drivers of overall patient demand for IVF, with 1 being the biggest driver.
- Which of the following aspects of IVF treatment are expected to see the highest growth in demand in the next 1 to 5 years?
- Please rank the following patient acquisition channels from 1 to 5, 1 being the most effective at generating new patient activity.
- How many times a year do you use promotions and discounts to attract patients/customers?
- In your view, which geographies are likely to experience the highest growth rates in IVF activity over the next 1 to 5 years?
- Which of the following IVF groups do you think has the best growth outlook for the next 5 years?
- Please rank the following IVF groups in terms of their services, with 1st being the IVF group with the most comprehensive range of services.
- Please rank the following IVF groups in terms of their ability to recover the quickest to pre COVID-19 levels.
This survey is available to subscribers of the Healthcare (HC) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- Myopia Lenses – New!
- 70 ophthalmologists and optometrists discussed about the latest trends for myopia lenses and provided their projections for the next period.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Alice Mann, Optometrist at Focal Point Optical.
- Liquid Biopsy Testing – New!
- 70 oncologists across the US and Europe commented on the adoption of liquid biopsy testing and use of various providers such as Guardant, Illumina, Thermo Fisher, Foundation Medicine etc.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Emmanuel Thomas, MD/PhD Member of Cancer Center Medical Protocol IRB Review and Monitoring Committee (MPRMC).
- GLG Tracker: US Hospitals III
- Third survey to follow the second wave from May 2021and first wave from April 2020. 100 C-suite level executives, procurement executives and physicians working in US hospitals discussed the short and long-term impact of COVID-19 on the hospital system.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Alan Robinson, CFO of Caribou Memorial Hospital.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.