GLG Network Survey Tracker: Car Dealerships II
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG interviewed 1,000 UK customers on their perception of Holland & Barrett’s brand. This is the second iteration of this survey, following the first one conducted in February 2020.
What will you learn from this survey?
- The survey captured the competitive landscape within the UK health goods retail market, with a focus on the quality of product offerings and the relative positioning of Holland & Barrett’s market share.
- Consumers commented on overall satisfaction with Holland & Barrett’s product quality, pricing, service levels, store layout, and online offerings.
- Lastly, the research gathered future purchasing habits online and in-store.
Examples of findings:
- In April 2022, 69% stated that Holland & Barrett is their preferred supplier for Health and Wellness products.
- The majority of respondents (67%) consider Holland & Barrett’s product offering better than its competitors.
- 23% of consumers stated they will shop at Holland & Barrett more often in the future, with 68% stating they will continue shopping at the same level as now.
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Mark Douglas, former Head of Retail Stock Operations -Head Office at Boots Alliance.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- How would you rate Holland & Barrett across the following criteria (e.g. product range, special offers, store locations)?
- At what other stores do you shop for Health and Wellness products?
- For each of the following product categories (e.g. vitamins and supplements, food and drink, natural beauty), what is your preferred purchase destination?
- For each of the below product categories in the past 12 months did you increase your online purchases?
- For how long have you been a Holland & Barrett customer? In the future, how often will you shop online / in store at Holland & Barrett?
- Please rank the following criteria from the most to the least important when buying a new product (such as vitamins, supplements, specialist food and drinks tailored for a specific diet, ethical beauty products, sports nutrition supplements, etc.) for the first time.
This survey is available to subscribers of the Consumer Goods and Services (CGS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- European Care Homes – New!
- 50 senior executives working at European care homes commented on the trends within the industry, as well as rising costs.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Philip Whitecross, NED at Care UK.
- GLG Tracker: Cruise Bookings IV
- Fourth survey to follow the third survey conducted in October 2021, second survey in April 2021 and first wave in September 2020. 70 cruise travel agents across Europe shared their views on current outlook and booking situations since the impact of Covid-19, as well as current customer concerns and how they will change the types of cruises that are in demand.
- Questionnaire was drafted by David Noyes, former CEO of Carnival UK.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.