GLG Network Survey Tracker: ERP Software Resellers IV
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG interviewed 60 resellers of ERP software such as SAP, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Workday, Oracle, Informatica, Lexmark, Salesforce who discussed sales trends, market demand, competitive landscape and pricing dynamics. This is the fourth wave following the third wave conducted in November 2021, second wave in February 2021 and the first wave in November 2020.
What will you learn from this survey?
- 60 current ERP software resellers provided insight into ERP software purchasing trends by vertical and market outlooks.
- The survey investigated the criteria vendors use when making ERP software purchasing decisions and comparative feedback on various players in the ERP software industry.
- Additionally, this research explored the expected short and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on the ERP software market.
Examples of findings:
- When asked to list the verticals they expect their company will no longer offer ERP solution to in H1/2022, 80% selected “aviation” followed by “automotive” with 40%.
- In the last iteration of the survey, 66% stated that their company is likely to invest more into organic ERP (not through alliance or channels) technology after the COVID-19 pandemic, compared to 72% reported in November 2021.
- 30% of the experts mentioned they are very likely to add more technology partners over the next 3 months, up by 8% from the numbers recorded in November 2021.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- Which of the following ERP solutions do you believe will see growth in H1/2022?
- Which of the following best describes the number of verticals you expect your company to offer ERP solutions to following the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How likely are you to start growing your ERP business through partnerships (channels and alliances)?
- Are you seeing an increase or decrease in the adoption of Cloud modules by the following type of customers?
- Which of the following best describes the purchasing criteria for your SME customers?
- In your opinion, has the way in which your customers make purchasing decisions changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which of the following vendors offer the strongest ERP product quality?
- Which of the following vendors offer the largest portfolio of ERP solutions?
- Which of the following vendors represent the best value for money?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- Telecom Industry – New!
- 50 senior executives working at telecom companies in UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain commented about the competition in the space, consumer shifts compared to pre COVID-19, fibre roll-out, 5G, towers divestiture and regulations.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Thomas Engelbertz, former CEO Internet of Things (IoT) –Consumer at Vodafone.
- GLG Tracker: Satellite Industry II – New!
- 40 senior executives within the satellite industry, discussed topics such as market demand across sectors and geographies. This is the second survey following the first one conducted in July 2021.
- Questionnaire was drafted by William Germain, former Director of M&A at Inmarsat.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.