GLG Network Survey Tracker: ERP Software Resellers III
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
What will you learn from this survey?
- 60 current ERP software resellers provided insight into ERP software purchasing trends by vertical and market outlooks, providing a comparison of the results with the initial rounds conducted in February 2021 and November 2020.
- The survey investigated the criteria vendors use when making ERP software purchasing decisions and comparative feedback on various players in the ERP software industry.
- Additionally, this research explored the expected short and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on the ERP software market.
Examples of findings:
- When asked to list the verticals they expect their company to expand its ERP offerings to in H2/2021, 61% selected “business and professional services” followed by “manufacturing” and “retail” with 55% each.
- In November 2021. 72% stated that their company is likely to invest more into organic ERP (not through alliance or channels) technology after the COVID-19 pandemic, compared to 65% reported in February 2021.
- In the last iteration of the survey, 64% of experts stated that more than 25% of their ERP sales were hybrid in the past 6 months, compared to 62% recorded in February 2021.
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Wolfgang Faisst, former Head of S/4 NEXT, Next Generation Business Processes & Practices at SAP SE.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- Which of the following ERP solutions do you believe will see growth in H2/2021?
- Which of the following best describes the number of verticals you expect your company to offer ERP solutions to following the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How likely are you to start growing your ERP business through partnerships (channels and alliances)?
- Are you seeing an increase or decrease in the adoption of Cloud modules by the following type of customers? Which of the following best describes the purchasing criteria for your SME customers?
- In your opinion, has the way in which your customers make purchasing decisions changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which of the following vendors offer the strongest ERP product quality?
- Which of the following vendors offer the largest portfolio of ERP solutions?
- Which of the following vendors represent the best value for money?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- GLG Tracker: Cybersecurity II – New!
- Second survey to follow the first survey conducted in March 2021. 70 cybersecurity resellers of Palo Alto, Fortinet, Symantec, Z-Scaler, Juniper discussed the latest demand in the market and provided insight into the challenges faced by companies in Europe and US.
- Questionnaire was drafted by GLG Network Surveys in partnership with William Floyd, current CIO/CTO at Maxxsure, LLC.
- Accounting Software – New!
- 90 customers of accountancy software providers discussed the competitive landscape of providers, COVID-19 considerations and general satisfaction with vendors.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Robert Lips, former SVP at Intuit.
- GLG Tracker: Data Centres II – New!
- Second wave to follow the first wave from November 2020. The survey interviewed 55 executives at European Data Centres, who shared their views on the marketplace, opportunities for growth and the future landscape for the industry.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Colin Freeman, former regional sales director for Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- FinTech Payment Platforms – New!
- 95 retail customers of payment vendors were interviewed on their usage of fintech solutions. Respondents assessed their preferences with regard to different paytech companies as well as “Buy Now, Pay Later” solutions.
- The survey was drafted by Omar El Sherif, former director of Commercial International Bank (CIB).
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.