GLG Network Survey Tracker: Advertising Platforms II
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG surveyed 80 marketing leads based in the US, Europe and Australia. This is the second iteration in this tracker series.
What will you learn from this survey?
- The survey analysed the strengths, weaknesses and use cases of Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads in digital strategy.
- Respondents commented on the vendors they use, their budgets for these and how budget allocation has changed over time.
- Lastly, the research captured respondents’ views on IDFA and how this may affect strategy and ROI.
Examples of findings:
- The platforms that are most often used within marketing strategies are Facebook (100%), Instagram (98%) and Google Ads (96%).
- 38% of the experts stated they have decreased their budget for Snapchat in 2022 by at least 5%.
- The survey covered core weaknesses of platforms, with 69% of respondents stating Twitter has “hard to prove ROI”.
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Joe Alva, CEO at Rockit Digital Marketing.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- In 2022, how much has your budget changed for the following advertising platforms?
- What is your overall ROI satisfaction for the following platforms?
- What percentage of the budget goes towards branding versus direct response on the following platforms?
- What impact does IDFA have on your future budget strategy with the following vendors?
- What impact does the loss of third party cookies have on your budget plans for the following vendors?
- Which of the following platforms do you plan to use for the rest of 2022?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconference, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription. Availability of this Network Survey is also subject to your firm’s compliance requirements. Please also note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.