GLG Network Survey Tracker: Accounting Software II
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG surveyed 90 senior executives who are decision makers in the selection of Accounting Software. This is the second iteration in this tracker series.
What will you learn from this survey?
- The survey explored the Accounting Software competitive landscape, assessing use and consideration of the various vendors such as Sage, Xero and SAP.
- Furthermore, the survey investigated adoption of cloud solutions and whether COVID-19 has impacted decisions around this.
- Lastly, the research captured respondents’ switching intentions, including where it occurred what the reason for this was.
Examples of findings:
- In September 2022, 83% of the experts mentioned that reporting is the most important functionality for their accounting software, followed by ease of use (71%).
- The majority of respondents (62%) did not integrate their accounting software with other cloud services like Salesforce, Square or ADP.
- Just 19% of respondents indicated intention to change vendor(s) within the next 3 years, with the cost of migrating being stated as a deterrent to this (65%).
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”) in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
- What functionality is most important from your accounting software?
- What type of offering is your accounting software?
- How likely are you to migrate all your software to public cloud SaaS solutions over the next 1 to 2 years?
- How many user licences did you purchase?
- How satisfied were you with your accounting software in terms of ease of setup and use?
- Did you integrate your accounting software with other cloud services like Salesforce, Square or ADP?
- How likely would you change vendors in the next 3 years?
- To what extent are you knowledgeable about using live accounting experts to help you with your accounting virtually?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- GLG Tracker: EdTech IV – New!
- Fourth wave in this tracker series. 100 deans and professors discussed how COVID-19 has changed educational technology in US, Europe, MENA, Australia and New Zealand.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former CEO of University Prep Schools.
- Digital Marketing Solutions
- 85 senior marketing executives working across a broad range of industries in the US and Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy) discussed the current trends for digital marketing solutions and provided their views on future budget allocation.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Jonathan Steinberg, Founder and CEO of Modesail.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.