- Dry Bulk Shipping(December 2022) 60 executives internationally at bulk shipping operator who discussed current trends within the industry.
- Drilling Market III (December 2022) 50 senior executives who discussed their drilling activity and contractual impact in the last 12 months, impact of COVID-19 and their projections for the short and medium term. This is the third wave in this tracker series.
- Waste Management (December 2022) 50 senior executives working within the Waste Management industry in Europe who commented on the outlook of the industry and the impact of certain operational difficulties surrounding COVID-19 and Brexit.
- Biofuels Market Overview III (December 2022) 45 executives across the US and Europe procuring feedstock to produce biodiesel, renewable diesel (HVO) and co-processed renewable diesel (HVO). This is the third wave in this tracker series.
- Mining Industry III(November 2022) 60 senior purchasing and operations managers at mining companies commented on the current challenges in this space.
- Bioplastics IV Outreach(November 2022) 70 senior executives working across a broad range of industries who are currently using/converting bioplastics across the US and Europe. This is the fourth wave in this tracker series.
- Automotive Semiconductors (November 2022) 60 senior executives with knowledge of automotive semiconductors within the US and Europe who discussed the future of the industry.
- Steel Industry III (November 2022) 30 current executives at European steel producers commented on the current demand, pricing, contracting and regulatory trends.
- EU Green Deal III (November 2022) 50 current executives working across a range of industries in Europe who commented on key aspects of the EU Green Deal. This is the third iteration in this tracker series.
- Hydrogen Market Overview V (November 2022) 45 senior executives and users of hydrogen in the energy and industrials industry in the US and Europe.
- Automotive OEMs IV (October 2022) 70 automotive OEMs based in Europe and US were surveyed about electrification trends, Covid-19 impact, competitive landscape for Aston Martin, Land Rover, Range Rover, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes.
- Coal Phase-Out II (August 2022) 70 senior executives working at power plants and utility companies in Europe and North America who provided their views on the organizational, investment and market implications of the coal phase-out. This is the second survey following the first iteration conducted in July 2021.
- Construction Cost Inflation (July 2022) 50 senior executives working in the construction space within Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain) who discussed the ongoing impact of inflation on the industry and construction supply chain.
- Carbon Pricing (June 2022) 70 senior executives working at multinational companies across the US and Europe who discussed national CO2 prices and provided insight into how companies define internal carbon pricing.
- Dental Aligners II (November 2022) 70 orthodontists across the US and Europe who commented on the current market trends and provided a competitive assessment of dental aligners. This is the second wave following the first one published in August 2021.
- API Supply and Manufacturing (September 2022) 70 senior executives working in pharmaceutical companies across the US and Europe who provided their views on the API supply and manufacturing space.
- MedTech II (August 2022) 70 senior executives working at MedTech companies who discussed the COVID-19 impact on the market and provided their views on the current regulatory landscape. This is the second survey following the first iteration published in August 2021.
- Hospital Staff Shortages (July 2022) 70 senior executives working in hospitals across the US and Europe, who discussed the current staff shortages and future outlook.
- Haemophilia Treatments (July 2022) 70 haematologists who treat a high volume of haemophilia A and B patients in the US and Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy).
- IVF Clinics II (May 2022) 85 IVF professionals (gynaecologists and senior level professionals at IVF clinics, public and private hospitals/ practices) across the US, Europe and MENA who discussed the current demand trends and COVID-19 impact on the industry. This is the second iteration following the first one conducted in May 2021.
テクノロジー、メディア & コミュニケーション
- EU Telecom Industry II (November 2022) 50 senior executives working at telecom companies in Europe. This is the second iteration in the series.
- Advertising Platforms II (November 2022) 80 marketing leads based in the US, Europe and Australia. This is the second iteration in the series.
- EdTech IV (July 2022) 100 deans and professors who discussed how Covid-19 has changed educational technology in US, Europe, MENA, Australia and New Zealand. This is the fourth survey to follow the third survey conducted in February 2022, second one in August 2021 and first one in February 2021.
- Digital Marketing Solutions (May 2022) 85 senior marketing executives working across a broad range of industries in the US and Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy) who discussed the current trends for digital marketing solutions and provided their views on future budget allocation.
- RPA II (May 2022) 80 customers of Robotic Process Automation vendors across the US, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Japan. The survey investigated the RPA competitive landscape, assessing their use and consideration of the various vendors such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism. This is the second iteration of the survey following the first one conducted in May 2021.
消費財 & サービス
- Cruise Operators (December 2022) 70 cruise travel agents across Europe who discussed the outlook of the industry following COVID-19 and the implications going forward.
- Hotel Operators VI (September 2022) 50 hotel brand franchisees, c-suite hotel chain executives across Europe and the US who discussed the latest trends in the space and COVID-19 impact. This is the sixth iteration in this tracker series.
- EV Sales Trends (July 2022) 70 senior executives working within the automotive industry across the US, Europe and Asia who discussed the latest electric vehicles sales trends and their projections for the future.
- Meal Kit II (July 2022) 70 senior executives working at Meal Kit companies in the US and Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy). This is the second iteration following the first one published in July 2021.
- UK Supermarkets (July 2022) 30 senior executives working in supermarket/ grocery chains in the UK who commented on the latest market trends and demand.
- Alternative Meat II (July 2022) 70 senior executives working at alternative meat companies who commented on the outlook of the industry and how it is expected to fare against traditional meat-based products. This is the second iteration following the first one published in July 2021.
- Plant Based Dairy Products (June 2022) 70 plant-based dairy product procurement professionals working across the US, Europe and Japan in supermarkets, restaurants and hotels, who discussed the current market trends and demand in their region.
- Inflation on CPG (CGS, FBS June 2022) 70 senior executives working within the Consumer Packaged Goods segment who discussed the current market dynamics and impact of inflation.
- Food Delivery Consumers (June 2022) 2000 consumers of food delivery platforms in Europe and the US, who discussed their use of and view on different food delivery platforms.
- Supply Chain Disruption II (June 2022) 35 senior executives within the UK retail space to understand the ongoing disruptions in the retail industry. This is the second iteration following the first from December 2021.
- Fintech Payment Platforms III (November 2022) 100 retail customers of payment vendors, who were surveyed about their usage of fintech payment solutions. This is the third iteration in the series.
- UK Insurance II (November 2022) 30 senior executives working at insurance brokerages commented on the current trends in the UK Insurance industry. This is the second iteration in the series.
- Accounting Software II (November 2022) 90 senior executives who are decision makers in the selection of Accounting Software in their organisation were surveyed about the competitive landscape, assessing use and consideration of the various vendors such as Sage, Xero and SAP.
- CFO Economic Outlook (October 2022) 70 Chief Financial Officers from US and Europe (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES) who provided their outlook on the global economic situation. The survey covered Covid-19 impact, homeworking, inflation, globalization, and the labor market.
- ESG Investments II (August 2022) 90 ESG and non-ESG investors who are planning to invest in ESG in the future who commented on trends on the responsible/impact investment field and recent developments. This is the second survey following the first iteration conducted in July 2021.
- Cryptocurrency II (July 2022) 70 senior executives within the financial services industry, who discussed cryptocurrencies and their views on each type of these currencies. This is the second wave following the first iteration published in January 2022.
- Commodity Trading (June 2022) 70 executives at commodity trading houses within Europe and the US who discussed the key trends and drivers of the space.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.