GLG Network Surveys
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
Consumer Goods & Services
- GLG Tracker: K12 Education II (upcoming) – New! | Competitive landscape and dynamics of premium and bilingual education school providers (following first survey published in May 2021)
- Staffing Industry (upcoming) – New! | How are large staffing providers dealing with challenges in this industry?
- Alternative Meat | Understanding the growth of the sector in the US and Europe
- GLG Tracker: Beauty Products Consumers II | Assessing the latest consumer trends and impact of COVID-19 (following the first survey published in August 2020)
- Gambling Consumers | How will further regulations impact the sector?
- Holiday Parks | Exploring the outlook of the European holiday parks industry
- GLG Tracker: Hotel Operators IV | Fourth wave of the longitudinal study reviewing the impact of the pandemic on hotels across Europe and the US (following the third survey published in April 2021, second survey in November 2020 and first survey in May 2020)
- Meal Kit Market | Analysing the trends and projections in the US and Europe
- New and Used Car Platforms | What platforms do car dealers across Europe prefer to use?
- Tour Operators | What does the future of European tour holidays look like?
- GLG Tracker: UK Gym Operators III | Revisiting the impact of COVID-19 on the UK gyms (following first survey published in August 2020 and second survey in March 2021)
- US Universities | Understanding the outlook for the university sector
Energy & Industrials
- GLG Tracker: Automotive OEMs II (upcoming) – New! | What are the latest electrification trends on the car manufacturing market and how are brands such as Aston Martin, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes reacting to these? (following the first survey published in March 2021)
- GLG Tracker: Bioplastics Market II (upcoming) – New! | Latest update from bioplastics end-users and converters (following first survey published in April 2021)
- Dry Bulk Shipping – New! | A global survey on trends in this segment of the industry
- GLG Tracker: European Airports II (upcoming) – New! | Exploring passenger volume and main factors influencing recovery (following first survey published in May 2021)
- GLG Tracker: Hydrogen Market III (upcoming) – New! | Future of hydrogen as fuel replacement for green initiatives? (following second survey published in May 2021 and first survey published in December 2020)
- Infrastructure and Construction (upcoming) – New! | What is the impact of the pandemic on the construction industry and its digitisation trend?
- GLG Tracker: Airline Executives III | Bi-annual tracker to assess impact of COVID-19 on European airlines (following the first survey published in August 2020 and second in March 2021)
- GLG Tracker: Aircraft Leasing III + Event | Third survey on impact of COVID-19 on the aircraft and airline industry (following the first survey published in September 2020 and second survey in March 2021)
- GLG Tracker: Airport Ground Handling III | Third survey on impact of COVID-19 on WFS, Swissport, dnata, Menzies Aviation and competitors (following the first survey published in June 2020 and second in February 2021)
- Coal Phase-Out | Discussing the organisations, investment and market implications of coal-phase out
- GLG Tracker: Drilling Market II | How are the main players in the drilling space coping with the pandemic? (following the first survey published in March 2021)
- E-mobility | How prepared are Oil and Gas companies as well as Auto OEMs for the EV revolution?
- GLG Tracker: EU Green Deal II | Exploring implementation and challenges of the new policy initiatives (following first survey published in September 2020)
- Petrochemical | Demand and projection of the industry
- Satellite Industry | Discussing the market from a sector and geographic perspective
- GLG Tracker: Steel Industry II | Trends and insights within the industry (following the first survey published in September 2020)
- Testing, Inspection and Certification | A competitive landscape overview of the companies operating in this industry
- UK Rail | Understanding the potential for Trainline within the wider UK railway ticketing space
- Waste Management | Understanding industry trends and outlook
- GLG Tracker: Pharma CDMOs II (upcoming) – New! | Assessing the impact of COVID-19 and outlook for 2021 from the view of pharmaceutical companies currently outsourcing to CDMOs (following first survey published in May 2021)
- Dental Aligners | How do orthodontists and dental surgeons assess the key players for dental aligners in this space?
- Generics Market Overview | Assessing the COVID-19 impact on the sector
- Intraocular Lenses + Event | A competitive assessment for IOLs and developing IOLs
- Medtech | What are the market trends for medical devices from the manufacturers’ perspective?
- Single-Use Endoscopes + Event | Gastroentrologists’ views on single-use endoscopes
- UK Dental Chains | Exploring the dental clinic sector and their views on consolidation trends
- GLG Tracker: US Hospitals II | Overview of COVID-19 impact on US Hospitals (following the first survey published in April 2020)
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Accounting Software – New! | A competitive assessment of accountancy software from a customer perspective
- GLG Tracker: Cybersecurity II (upcoming) – New! | A competitive landscape assessment from a reseller perspective (following first survey published in March 2021)
- GLG Tracker: ERP Software Resellers III (upcoming) – New! | Understanding vendors’ purchasing preferences, market trends and impact of COVID-19 (following second survey published in February 2021 and first survey published in November 2020)
- Fintech Payment Platforms (upcoming) – New! | Assessing different paytech companies as well as “Buy Now, Pay Later” solutions
- Advertising Platforms | Overview of marketing trends on social platforms
- CDN Customers | A competitive assessment of CDN providers from a customer perspective
- GLG Tracker: EdTech II | Overview of how COVID-19 has changed educational technology in the US, Europe and MENA region (following first survey published in March 2021)
- ERP Value Added Resellers | Understanding sales trends and preferred packages from vendors’ perspective
- RPA Customers | Discussing Robotic Process Automation from a customer perspective
- Semiconductors Supply Chain | Reviewing the semiconductor supply chain
Financial Business Services
- Trade Shows (upcoming) – New! | Understanding the COVID-19 impact on the sector
- UK Insurance – New! | Assessing the future of the industry and the implications of Brexit and regulatory changes
- ESG Investment + Event | An overview of trends and developments in this investment field
- GLG Tracker: Non-performing Loans II | Evaluating the demand for NPLs within the COVID-19 landscape (following the second survey published in November 2020)
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Network Survey.