GLG Network Survey: European Automotive Classifieds
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
The GLG Survey team interviewed 50 Automotive Dealers in European markets (France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain) on the automotive classifieds they are using.
What will you learn from this survey?
- Automotive dealers provided insight into their online classifieds’ platform usage and trends.
- The survey investigated the criteria vendors use when making platform purchasing decisions with comparative feedback on various players in the classifieds’ platform space.
- We explored the pros and cons of each of the platforms, from user experience and sales/lead generation to cost and support.
- Additionally, car dealers discussed platform subscription decision drivers, and potential switching between classifieds’ platform in future.
The GLG Survey team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Fernando Lopez, former Head of Organic Growth at Ebay Classifieds Group.
The standard deliverable, includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- How much do you spend on each platform per month?
- How is your monthly spend trending over time?
- How would you rate the value for money of the services provided by the platforms?
- How satisfied are you with the support you received from the platform during COVID-19?
- Which platform do you get the best results from?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $5,000 USD. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as country and classifieds brands, etc.) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500 USD.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- A survey of 70 Shopify customers across the US and Europe who commented upon their overall satisfaction as well as compared it with other providers in the market. As Shopify has the biggest market share in the US, the majority of respondents will come from the US.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Joel Bronkowski, former Head of International Partnerships at Shopify.
- Earning season – Cisco
- A survey of 50 CTO and key decision makers across large enterprise as well as SME customers compared technology/pricing trends with peers and provided an outlook for next quarter.
- Questionnaire was designed by Sunil Kripalani, former Vice President, Cisco Systems.
- Earning season – Nvidia
- A survey of 50 CTO and key decision makers across large enterprise as well as SME customers to compared technology/pricing trends with peers and provided an outlook for next quarter.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Michael Douglas, former Vice President of Enterprise Go-to-Market at NVIDIA.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.