EMEA Network Surveys: Brexit Overview
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
The GLG Surveys team interviewed 80 C-level executives at UK companies.
What will you learn from this survey?
- The survey looked at steps companies have already taken and the outlook for the future.
- Executives discussed their views on implications of Brexit on finances, immigration, as well as country and sector-specific outcomes.
- Respondents assessed the impact they believe the deal will have on the economy going forward.
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Jonathan Portes, Professor of Economics and Public Policy at King’s College London.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Full webcast report as presented by the Network Member will be delivered after the webcast on 17 February.
- In the period between 2016 and now, how much has your company spent on Brexit-related preparations?
- How do you expect Brexit to affect your company in the short term (up to 3 years)?
- What are the main potential implications of Brexit for your sector?
- How will you respond to the new immigration system?
- Please rank what you expect will be the main impact of Brexit on the UK?
- In the next six months, how much do you expect to spend on Brexit-related issues?
- What in your understanding are the key provisions of the “Brexit deal”?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Legal, Economic, Regulatory Affairs (LERA) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $5,000. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as by revenue) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500.
Please be advised that GLG Network Surveys operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.