GLG Network Survey: Bedbanks
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
The GLG Surveys team interviewed 50 current hotel managers and owners.
What will you learn from this survey?
- 50 current hotel managers and owners provided insight into their collaboration with Bedbanks.
- The survey investigated the importance of Bedbanks in the hotel’s strategy (such as Hotelbeds, Webbeds, World 2 meet, Travco, Bonotel, HotelsPro, Stuba).
- This survey asked respondents to assess Bedbanks in terms of commission, technology, level of service, and payment terms.
The GLG Surveys team will draft the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Fabrice Cravatte, former Head of Global Chains at Hotelbeds.com.
The standard deliverable, includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- What has been your occupancy rate in the past months?
- Since Covid-19, how have Bedbanks reservations pick-up recovered compared to the Online Travel Agents (OTAs)?
- Which Bedbank has the highest share within your book of Bedbanks in terms of reservations in the next 6 months?
- Since Covid-19, has the cancellation ratio of Bedbanks’ reservations increased or decreased?
- What would be the single technology improvement Bedbanks should be making to better support you?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Consumer Goods and Services (CGS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $5,000 USD. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as country and different Bedbanks, etc.) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500 USD.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
Consumer Goods and Services (CGS)
- Beauty Product Consumer Trends
- 4,100 consumers across the UK, Europe, the US and China discuss their behavioural patterns for haircare, hygiene, skincare, cosmetics and fragrance products with relevance to Douglas and Coty.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Managing Director of Brand Portfolio Management at L’Oreal.
- Access recording of webcast presentation here.
- Cruise Bookings
- 30 European Travel Agents provide their views on demand for cruise bookings.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former CEO of Carnival UK until January of 2018.
- US and European Film Production Market
- 75 current executives working within the film industry discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the film and streaming industry, outlook of competitive landscape of the long-video streaming space and recent changes in consumer habits.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the VP of Creative Content in Fox’s Franchise Management group.
- UK Gym Operators
- 50 current executives at UK gyms discuss their expectations for future revenue reduction, the hit to profitability from subscription cancellations and rent payment resumptions, and plans for real estate footprint reduction.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former CEO of Anytime Fitness until April of 2020.
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- 2,000 consumers and business customers of Online Travel Agencies globally across the US and Europe share their experiences on using different platforms including eDreams, Booking.com, Expedia and Google Travel.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer at eDreams ODIGEO.
- FMCG in India
- 100 current FMCG distributors of major brands across Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in India share their inputs on how COVID-19 has impacted their business operations along with retail store coverage.
- Home Appliance Distributors
- 70 distributors and retailers who sell Haier, Midea, Gree air-conditioners across China share their experiences on the impact COVID-19 has had on air-conditioner sales performance in 1H 2020, including sales volume, pricing war, inventory trends as well as changes in consumer behaviour.
- European & US Car Rental Market
- 50 current executives at European and US car rental companies (including Europcar, Hertz and Avis) provide their views on headcount reduction, fleet valuation and future profitability.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Interim Chief Financial Officer of Avis Budget Group.
- Access recording of webcast presentation here.
- Car Dealers
- 50 auto dealers across Europe will share quantitative insights on sales trends for various car brands/types, dealer operations and feedback on sales tools such as the online platforms like Autotrader.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the Managing Director at CMC Automotive Consulting, and former CEO of Inchcape.
- Luxury Product Consumers
- 60 luxury fashion buyers from retailers across Europe, China and the US will provide clients with quantitative insights on which brands are hot/not, current trends and the COVID-19 impact.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the current Chief Growth Officer at Ralph & Russo, and former Fashion Director at Harrods
- Hotel Operators II
- Second wave of interviews among 50 brand franchisees, C-suite hotel chain executives across Europe and US who will share insight on the disruption facing the lodging industry from the rapid spread of COVID-19 across the globe.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the current CEO at Shamin Hotels.
- Alcohol Distributors II
- 30 Tier 1 distributors of Moutai, Wuliangye and Yanghe will provide their views on the current market landscape in China.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.