GLG Network Survey: US & European Plasma Industry
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
The GLG Survey team interviewed 37 senior executives working in Plasma Collection Centers across the US and Europe.
What will you learn from this survey?
- Insights on the competitive positioning of key players in the global plasma industry (Grifols, CSL and Takeda).
- The impact of COVID-19 and regulatory changes on the industry.
- The threat of new therapeutic agents on IVIG and views on whether the big players in the industry are prepared to meet future R&D challenges.
The GLG Survey team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Thomas Machnig, former Director of Global Medical Affairs, Specialty Products at CSL Behring.
The standard deliverable, includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- How would you quantify the impact of the plasma supply situation by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How do you see the global demand for immunoglobulins, Albumin and Clotting factors in the next 5 years?
- How likely do you think that recombinant albumin/IVIGs can be successfully developed over the next 5-10 years?
- What is the impact of the wide-spread use of COVID-19 convalescent plasma on the availability of plasma donors for other plasma-derived products?
- How likely you think that the new therapeutic agents developed will supersede all conditions currently covered by IVIG therapy?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Healthcare (HC) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $7,000 USD. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as country etc.) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500 USD.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
- 100 audiologists providing an update on the hearing aid market and covering such topics of the impact of COVID-19 on dispensing, how hearing aid suppliers have helped the audiologist navigate through the pandemic, review and comparison of hearing aid products, and patient feedback.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Lynda Wayne, Owner of Cadence Hearing Services, LLC who has over 18 years of experience in the in the field of audiology and is a published author on noise induced hearing loss.
- US Hospitals
- 200+ Hospital C-suite level executives, procurement executives and healthcare physicians to understand the impact of COVID-19 on various aspects of the hospital system.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Robert Ross, Former EVP Northern Region at Westchester Medical Center Health System (2018-2019).
- N50-60 Cardiologists, GI docs, Diabetes docs, Dermatologists, Women’s Health in the US and EU to discuss latest trends in Telemedicine.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Nirmal Patel former CMO/VP of Population Health at United Health Group Incorporated and former SMIO at Teledoc.
- Trodelvy (Cancer Treatment)
- 30 breast, urothelial and lung cancer doctors address market size of Trodelvy as a breast cancer treatment, their view on how Trodelvy competes with other drugs offered from competitors,
- Trodelvy’s potential in other applications (where this drug is already in Phase II: urothelial and lung cancer) to get a sense on the likelihood of approval.
- Questionnaire was drafted by Dawn Hershman, current Professor of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, at Columbia University.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.