GLG Network Survey: Hydrogen Market Overview
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
The GLG Survey team interviewed 44 senior executives, users of hydrogen in the energy and industrials industry in the US and Europe.
What will you learn from this survey?
- This survey explores the use of hydrogen and how it can be used as fuel replacement for green initiatives.
- Insights about legislative impacts on the industrials industry.
- As well as respondents’ views on the demand of hydrogen usage in 5 years’ time.
The GLG Survey team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Brendan Bilton, former Managing Director at Acal Energy.
The standard deliverable, includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- What long-term impact do you think the wider use of hydrogen will have in your sector(s)?
- What is the current price premium per kWh of blue hydrogen compared with grey hydrogen?
- What is your sector’s priority for using hydrogen as a fuel?
- What impact is government legislation going to have on your sector’s choice in making/using hydrogen?
- What priority does your sector have for reducing emissions?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Energy & Industrials (EI) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $5,000 USD. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as country, industry etc.) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500 USD.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
Energy & Industrials
- EU Green Deal
- 50 executives at large companies within the energy and industrial indus-tries that are responsible for the strategy towards implementation of regulations stemming from the Green Deal.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Senior financial expert on EU Affairs at the European Commission.
- European Airline Market Outlook
- 50 current executives at European airlines share their opinions of the impact of COVID-19 and economic slowdown.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Head of Commercial Finance at EasyJet.
- Access recording of webcast presentation here.
- Aircraft Leasing Executives & Airline Leads
- 40 current executives at commercial aircraft leasing companies globally discuss the levels of discounting their airlines customers are asking for, cargo and capacity trends and order book dynamics.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Head of Strategy at Avolon Holdings until March of 2019.
- Mining Equipment Customers
- 50 current mining equipment customers at mining majors, predominantly in North America, South America, and Australia provided their views on equipment OEMs and how they compare across different equipment verticals.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Director of Global Business Development at FLSmidth.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.