GLG Network Survey: Cisco | Customer Perspective on Performance
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
The GLG Survey team interviewed 60 key IT decision makers across the US and Europe.
What will you learn from this survey?
- CTOs and key decision-makers provide insight on the competitive positioning of key players, comparing technology/pricing trends.
- Respondents views on the outlook for next quarter and the impact of COVID-19 on AI and IT operating budgets.
The GLG Survey team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member, Sunil Kripalani, former Vice President, Cisco Systems.
The standard deliverable, includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- How would you rate Cisco’s cloud offerings and strategy relative to the other vendors?
- Do you anticipate your firm’s spend on Collaboration software will increase or decrease over the next 3 years (exclude infrastructure investments)?
- Which of the following best describes the impact of COVID-19 on your IT operating budget?
- How important were Cisco’s Services offers in your decision making?
- In your opinion, which of the following best describes the purchasing trend for Cisco products at your company through 2023?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $5,000 USD. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as country, job title etc.) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500 USD.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- ERP Software
- 60 resellers of ERP software (such as SAP, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Workday, Oracle, Informatica, Lexmark and Salesforce) comment on sales trends, market demands, competitive landscape and pricing dynamics.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the Managing Partner at Intellsoft and former Global Vice President, Cloud SaaS Product Management & Product Marketing at The Sage Group.
- Shopify Customers
- 70 Shopify customers across the US and Spain, Italy, UK, France and Germany will comment on their overall satisfaction as well as compare it with other providers in the market.
- Questionnaire was drafted by the former Head of International Partnerships at Shopify.
- Semiconductor Market
- 70 procurement officers (profiles responsible for buying semiconductors) across a range of end market segments e.g. automotive, smartphone, IoT, cloud, etc. The questions would be focused on which technologies they are looking at from the major semiconductor manufacturers (TSMC, AML, Micron etc.).
- Questionnaire was drafted by Hans Rijns, former Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Research at NXP Semiconductors.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.