GLG Syndicated Report | Clinical needs and investment opportunities in Neurology
Please complete the form below to request access to the syndicated report.
Stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, migraine, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
According to our observation on the heatmap in the first quarter of 2022, the life science and healthcare sector occupies the top spot in the investment market. Relying on the resources of GLG’s approximately 1 million expert network, we planned a “prospect of clinical needs and investment opportunities in Neurology” to deeply interpret the industry.
The content of the report includes a survey of 30 neurophysicians from the tier 1-2 cities in China, as well as in-depth interviews with many industry experts, clinicians and clinical KOLs in China and overseas. The in-depth analysis and findings of the result are conducted by a senior consultant.
What will you learn from this report?
The key contents of the report include:
- Epidemiological survey of major clinical diseases in neurology at present
- Current clinical needs of major neurological diseases such as ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, migraine and CIDP
- Overview of innovative development and potential investment opportunities in diagnosis, treatment and patient management of the above mainstream diseases
Epidemiological overview of major clinical diseases in neurology:
- Neurology clinic and disease distribution
- Hospitalization and disease distribution in Department of Neurology
- Satisfaction score of clinical diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases
Highlights and pain points of major diseases, comments on investment hotspots and potential opportunities in recent years:
- Alzheimer disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
The GLG Strategic Solutions Team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member Consultant.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x PPT slides of key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
This report is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Please be advised that GLG Syndicated Report operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
GLG Syndicated Report are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG survey. The Insights Report is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member consultant.
Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Syndicated Report.