China EV Channel Check Report – Tesla, NIO, Xiaopeng, Li Auto, BYD
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey report.
GLG interviewed 4 EV dealers that sell Tesla, BYD, Li Auto, Xiaopeng and NIO.
What will you learn from this survey?
- 2021 New Energy Vehicle (NEV) Market Review & 2022 Market Outlook
- 2021 NEV Market Competitive Dynamics
- Overall Market Price, Supply and Demand Trends
- Direct-to-Consumer Model and Dealership Channels Overview
- Policy Trends and Impacts
- 2022 Sales Outlook
- Key Brands : Tesla, NIO, Xiaopeng, Li Auto, BYD
- Sales Trends of each model
- New Models Pre-orders and Delivery Status
- Future Sales Outlook
- Consumer Profiles and Key Purchasing Criteria
The GLG Strategic Solutions Team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member Consultant.
The standard deliverable includes:
- 1 x Interview transcript (“raw data”) in word format
- 1 x PPT slides of key takeaways and highlights from the raw data.
This report is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above). This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint. Please contact your GLG representative for details on your firm’s access.
Please be advised that GLG Syndicated Report operate differently than traditional GLG consultations, surveys, teleconferences, etc. and it is advisable that you consult with your firm’s legal and/or compliance department to review your use of the product and the payment for such work under your current subscription.
GLG Syndicated Report are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG survey. The Insights Report is available to subscribers of the Financial Business Services (FBS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
The GLG Surveys team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Network Member consultant.
Please note that some respondents may not be Network Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Network Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG captures in the Syndicated Report.