GLG is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the Talent Acquisition team based in Munich, Germany to manage the full cycle recruitment process and help drive growth across our business functions. This position reflects our commitment to attracting the brightest talent globally and will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Associate responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successful in this role, you should have work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates. Ultimately, you will help GLG build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with stakeholders to evaluate hiring needs, define roles and structure evaluation and selection processes
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Xing)
- Proactively source candidates through online channels (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter) to do outreach, implement referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates
- Screen CVs and applications and communicate with candidates to keep them updated on hiring processes and provide feedback from interview stages
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone interviews and in person interviews
- Report to hiring managers on the status of open positions including candidate pipeline
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs to build a future pipeline of candidates
- Advising hiring managers based on competitive analysis and compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure proper and competitive positioning
- Effectively evaluate potential third-party partnerships, build highly effective working relationships with external recruitment agencies to support the hiring process for niche vacancies
- Managing the full offer process, including offer approvals, salary negotiations, verbal offers, contract generation and offer acceptance/declines
- Working on ad hoc projects to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of work experience in either internal or agency recruitment, preferably hiring corporate, professional services roles
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business‐focused environment
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Willingness to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems to manage candidates and LinkedIn Recruiter for sourcing
- Native fluency in German language
- Full business proficiency in English language
- Bachelors degree or above or equivalent work experience
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.