Solutions Operations, Reporting & Analytics Manager
Experience Level: MidApply Now
GLG’s Survey business is seeking a Reporting & Analytics Manager to play a key role in fulfilling our internal and external stakeholders’ reporting and analytics needs. This role will be responsible for owning the survey analysis and reporting execution process. This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders on the design and execution of analysis plans, and ensuring projects are appropriately structured to answer client’s key research questions. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure questionnaires are optimally designed to output data in a usable format, creating and executing detailed analytics plans, and presenting findings to clients in a clear and understandable manner. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the training and mentoring of a team of analysts. The Survey business provides industry and market trends to GLG’s global clients via primary custom research using GLG’s B2B platform and network of professionals. This roll offers exposure to a broad range of clients and project types across business units and regions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work alongside GLG Survey teams and other business units to define, execute, and deliver clients’ needs on survey analysis, including shaping the survey approach and design upfront to deliver better results to analyze and package, as well as reviewing survey questionnaires in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and implement analytic plans for GLG’s online surveys
- Build report dashboards, PowerPoint or Google Slides decks, crosstabs, charts, and other deliverables that support our clients’ understanding of survey results
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Two to three years of experience in survey research with emphasis on report writing in a market research environment; additional experience in end-to-end survey project delivery a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university. MA or PhD in social science research a plus. Some formal coursework or training in survey design and implementation a plus.
- Expert facility with Microsoft Office Suite, and at least one additional data analysis tool such as SAS, SPSS, R etc. Experience with Q preferred. Tableau or other data visualization software experience a plus. Google Slides experience a plus.
- Experience in survey research methodology, including creating/editing survey questionnaires and in-depth survey data analyses– e.g., Correlation, regression, factor analysis, cluster analysis, MaxDiff and Conjoint analysis is a strong plus
- Must have a strong ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have consistent attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.