Senior Software Engineer - Product Engineering (Dublin/Remote Location)
Experience Level: MidApply Now
Software Engineers at GLG build the platform that matches companies around the world with the people who can help them make the right call on their most important decisions on demand. Working on one of our teams you’ll pair with other engineers, product managers, and users to set and achieve goals that help GLG continue to define the future of work.
We value results and flexibility over process and dogma. How do you figure out what topic someone knows better than anyone else? How do you match that person to a business that has a problem they don’t fully understand? These are some of the ways our Engineers are solving these problems today.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build and drive solutions using a wide range of modern technologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers to create a technical vision for future products.
- Mentor and pair with other developers, honing your coding, software design and leadership skillsets.
- Work remotely when you want, but also access any of our amazing offices, worldwide.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer building applications and service-based systems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members on modern technologies and coding patterns.
- A desire to participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from inception to implementation and support.
- Ability to develop systems using multiple languages/ technologies
- Ability to develop full stack applications, or other systems of similar complexity involving multiple distributed components
- Ability to design and implement network APIs for distributed applications.
- Ability to track how your features translate to business impact
- Can work in parallel and collaborate with other developers in a self-directed environment.
- Concrete mentorship skills.
- The ability to measure your success by business results rather than lines of code
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.