Senior Associate, Member Quality & Reputation - Healthcare
Experience Level: MidApply Now
The Member Quality & Reputation Team is responsible for ensuring the quality of the GLG Council Members. As a Member Quality & Reputation Associate, you will be focused on screening Council Member profiles for potential quality issues, handling escalated situations, and making judgment calls alongside our Compliance team to resolve any issues that come up. You thrive in an ever-changing ambiguous environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. You are a curious individual who is excited about a problem solving, critical thinking and communication-driven role.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Review reports and profiles to determine adherence to the quality standards set forth within the GLG Councils;
- Investigate potential quality issues that are escalated from other GLG teams;
- Collaborate with multiple teams at GLG, including GLG’s Compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete, accurate and up-to-date;
- Influence and help develop new processes, guidelines, and protocols to improve the decision-making process around Council Management quality issues;
- Assist in identifying new ways to spot potential quality issues to enhance GLG’s screening capabilities;
- Communicate with Council Members and internal stakeholders to resolve any outstanding concerns;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You will have most of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-5 years of experience in a compliance, risk management, quality control, communications, conflict management, or equivalent role;
- 1-3 years of experience working in healthcare industry, including healthcare market research companies, consultancies, pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device, healthcare service providers, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.), with experience successfully and diplomatically handling challenging situations and conversations;
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to take initiative and be decisive;
- Willingness to mentor and guide fellow team members;
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
- Passion for quality with a successful track record of working in a team environment;
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
- Mobility: When certain performance and tenure requirements are met, employees can explore mobility opportunities in different roles, offices, and/or regions.
- Work Environment: Although we are currently on a WFH policy due to the global pandemic, the Austin office offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.