GLG Events provides unique, market-moving insights and perspectives on current events and market trends by leveraging the voices of the world’s leading professionals. We create thousands of live engagements every year - from roundtables and teleconferences to custom workshops and focus groups.
We are seeking a Associate/Senior Associate who will maintain and update Tear Sheets, to identify our best experts and curate internal reference materials around market trends for our internal GLG teams to use. A Tear Sheet is a visual representation of GLG’s top experts and recent internal content on a topic, as well as a summary and latest news on a topic.
This role is of strategic importance since it will increase our response rate and at the same time reduce the client servicing time.
The role will require passion for staying abreast with industry developments; an ability to research and identify relevant market trends; a comfort with developing relationships with C-level executives, subject matter experts, & internal partners; as well as the ability to discern which experts are best to address a specific theme or topic. The ideal candidate will have curiosity and attention to detail as key attributes and will also need to be intellectually agile to navigate parallel projects across multiple sectors/topics.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with the Americas Content Specialist to identify Tear Sheets that need to be maintained and identify their priority order
- Update Tear Sheets identified above, by outlining key themes on the topic based on recent news and company research, identifying the top experts on this subject, as well as summarizing the qualifications and background for each expert
- Lead quality control for top experts of each subject; including screening the experts, as well as monitoring responses, profile changes, and engagement levels
- Maintaining the quality of the Tear Sheets, through updating key themes based on changes in the market, company, and news, as well as surfacing new experts
- Archiving and re-engaging Tear Sheets based on usage trends
An ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 2-5 years of related experience in a professional services firm (Captive, KPOs included) in the following domains: research and analysis, knowledge management, business research, . We are also open to relevant industry experience (i.e. corporate experience in a Technology, Healthcare, Energy, etc.)
- Align with Americas working hours, 1:00-10:00PM IST
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Positive attitude and being a team player are key; also the ability to operate effectively in a newly-created team and with a ‘startup’ mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to work with different geographies. Prior experience in interacting with business leaders is ‘good to have’
- Be self motivated while nurturing mutual success and camaraderie, resulting in a high performing team
- Possess an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- Ability to manage a large volume of content projects
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.