A Senior Associate in the Credit Content Team will be joining the existing three-person Credit Content Team to assist in the curation and execution of all events produced by the team.
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of the High Yield Credit but will be provided with training to develop further knowledge of the market, our clients, their strategies and how our products assist them.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build relationships with Council Members through thoughtful outreach for screening calls
- Combining the knowledge development and relationship building, the Senior Associate will understand what type of events are suitable for which Council Member/client combinations and how to programme accordingly
- Once that understanding has been proven, the Senior Associate will be planning, producing, and delivering relevant teleconferences, using established best practices, but also suggesting thoughtful changes where possible
- After teleconferences, the Senior Associate will be tasked with editing transcripts to a high quality
- Attend some roundtables to further their understanding of subjects and what clients want-In due course, a Senior Associate would be expected to prove suitably knowledgeable on the new issuance market to start to cover the distressed space and ultimately to progress to hosting teleconferences
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- The Senior Associate should be a real team player as part of a small, but dynamic team, whose business continues to grow at a strong pace, and for which that growth is expected to continue with areas identified for growth as the team grows
- They will be given responsibility from an early stage and expected to be confident in demonstrating judgement in voicing challenges and concerns, particularly with reference to GLG’s compliance framework
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position post-graduation
- Full business proficiency in English; additional European languages are desirable but not essential for this post
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious international client base and learn from leading subject-matter experts, including C-level executives, on a daily basis
- Full access to GLG Library and opportunity to attend events such as round tables with experts
- Real autonomy in the role and the opportunity to progress quickly
- Mentoring opportunities by becoming an Ambassador for new graduates
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.