GLG is seeking a Manager to stand-up and grow GLG’s Panel Team in India that sits within the larger Solutions Operations team. This position will be responsible for assessing feasibility of potential client projects on a recurring ad-hoc basis by utilizing GLG’s Council of Experts & 3rd Party panel partner assets, consulting & executing fieldwork of live client surveys, and updating/maintaining various reporting for the US Panel & Tech/INDG teams.
This role will directly manage the Panel Associate in India and support them on bid execution & fieldwork management activities for the APAC & EMEA teams. This is a critical pioneer role on a new and emerging part of the business. The Panel Manager will report to the Director of Panel & Sample Management and will dot into the VP of Tech/IND/Growth, both located in the US.
The GLG Solutions Global team assists client-facing teams with the execution of hundreds of surveys per month across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, passion for collaboration, creative problem-solving, and proactive project management.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Sample and Compliance leadership
- Accurate & timely feasibility assessments of internal assets
- Manage fieldwork for EMEA & consult fieldwork for Tech projects in the US.
- Collaborating with Quality Review, Project Managers, and Compliance Teams to ensure that only authentic, accurately targeted, and quality sample is collected for all projects
- Ownership and maintenance of Panel reporting
- Clear understanding of GLG’s value proposition and of which Council of Experts segments are the strongest
- Ability to speak to who the best 3rd party panel partners are for specific regions, industries, and Business Units
- Providing clear direction on feasibility blends of GLG Council & which 3rd Parties to use per project
- Responsible for quick and accurate turnaround on project bids to produce the best possible revenue margins with successful project recruitment
- Maintain healthy survey rate metrics: including qualified, completion and failed rates
- Set and maintain consistent incentive levels
- Timely field management of competitive bids from panel partners
- Provide input to Managers and collaborate with Engineering to build tools that support accurate and increased feasibility assessments, as well as scoping and recruitment of sample targets
- Manage one direct report in their day-to-day execution
- Develop a reputation as a can-do and reliable resource with Project & Panel Managers
- Take feedback and direction from managers to improve processes and execution
- Develop and uphold best practices in internal and external panel management
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced and emerging environment
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of respondent panel or project management experience at a Market Research firm or similar experience in other industry vertical
- Experience coordinating/collecting and tracking bid, project, and performance-metrics data
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience directly managing teams or individuals
- Experience managing external vendor relationships and individual projects a plus
- Demonstrated ability pioneering or working in newly built teams preferred
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.