Overview of the role:
GLG’s Marketing Internship Role is an exciting opportunity for university students looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, or the financial services sector. The internship is structured to develop your communication and teamwork skills and broaden your industry knowledge while working in a fast-growing global firm. You will support the Greater China marketing team on marketing activities to support the growth of GLG business across Greater China. Projects will involve creative, content, digital, social media, and administrative responsibilities. You will work closely with Greater China marketing manager to oversee and develop many aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Support the GLG Greater China marketing team with efficiency, responsibility, and ownership of key marketing projects for institutional clients.
- Format and manage posting for various GLG social media channels including LinkedIn, and WeChat.
- Maintain regional websites, social media and paid media channels, monitor performance, provide data analytics and compile reports for business presentation.
- Create online and offline marketing collaterals, liaising with vendors on design content update. Manage content approval and publishing process.
- Native Mandarin and Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills required, other languages a plus.
- Current third year student at a top-tier university, preferably pursuing a degree in finance, business, marketing management or economics.
- Resourceful, driven individual with a passion for finance and professional services industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in digital, WeChat , and content marketing will be a plus.
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors.
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
- Respond quickly and effectively to management direction, clients’ requests and other team members’ needs.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.