GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Scheduling Coordinators (known internally as Project Support Specialists) are responsible for scheduling consultations between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members, including business leaders, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and subject matter specialists. Scheduling Coordinators will be introduced to GLG’s business model, project lifecycles, and end-client markets. Scheduling Coordinators will also acquire experience and expertise in client servicing and professional communication.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Schedule consultations between GLG’s clients and Council Members and provide support in an efficient, personable, and thorough manner
- Appreciate the urgency of competing projects and prioritize accordingly
- Navigate requests with varying compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with GLG Client Solutions colleagues and clients
- Successfully execute against project objectives, seeing many projects through to completion
- Align with and develop an understanding of a specific end-client market
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-3 years in a scheduling or coordinating experience working in US Shift
- Bachelor's degree or higher (required)
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals
- Strong desire to work in a team
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
This role is for US Shift starting from 6pm - 3am (IST)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.