GLG Strategic Solutions leverages the world’s leading platform for professional learning and expertise to deliver comprehensive answers for complex business challenges. We combine the execution rigor and problem-solving of top-tier management consultants with deep insights of leading industry professionals to staff bespoke client engagement teams. These engagement teams leverage GLG capabilities and are supported by an internal GLG team for thought-partnership, quality oversight and scope management. Our unique approach provides streamlined, but customisable project support to deliver in-depth actionable insights to client questions.
We are seeking a Strategic Projects Associate to join the Strategic Solutions for Life Sciences team. You will be supporting a client base at leading Life Sciences corporations in the EMEA region, including some of the world’s largest and most innovative pharmaceuticals and healthcare technology companies for commercial due diligence, market mapping, voice-of-customer, and growth strategy engagements. We are looking for candidates with a strong fundamental consulting toolkit, including data analytics, strong written and oral communication skills, and an ability to manage multiple workstreams, with an appetite to accelerate their growth in business development and product management.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support senior leadership in developing trusted client relationships with the Life Sciences industry (Pharma, Biotech, Healthcare and MedDev/MedTech) and strategically thinks about tackling complex problems and research efforts to come up with strategic solutions
- Support end to end project management ensuring project milestones are met in a timely manner and deliver top quality level of service and deliverables
- Contribute to the product strategy and innovation, including cooperation with cross-functional Business Units within GLG (e.g., Sales, Client Services, Surveys)
- Support the development of Proposals and assist in the review of ongoing client deliverables
- Support the identification of new independent consultants/executives to staff on tailored engagements
- Work closely with the team to help scope client’s needs and structure bespoke solutions
- Collaborate with senior team members to review PowerPoint deliverables, secondary research, market sizing models, survey questionnaires, etc…
- Manage online quantitative surveys end to end, from design to data analytics, liaising with overseas collaborators and external parties as required, including report development
- Contribute to internal and external business development initiatives, and contribute to growing this business to a $50M+ business
An ideal candidate will have the following: at least 2 years of experience at a consulting / market research firm or client service agency, preferably in the Life Sciences sector, plus:
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office (power point and excel is a must)
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Full business proficiency in English
- Master’s degree, or above in Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, or other Life Sciences-related study
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.