The GLG Law Client Solutions Associate will work directly with the business development team and law firm clients to address particular expert witness needs. Associates are responsible for helping to grow the GLG Law business, executing on client research requests, cultivating relationships with experts, and developing the practice’s content strategy. Senior members of the client solutions team serve as a single point of contact for partners and associates at leading law firms and legal departments throughout the United States and abroad.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, design, and deliver nuanced expert solutions for GLG’s law firm and in-house counsel clients
- Source and recruit new experts for client engagements
- Conduct time-sensitive research on industries, companies, and technologies involved in litigation to ensure excellence in client service
- Develop and maintain knowledge of legal market, as well as macro business environment, disseminating relevant content to the rest of the team as appropriate
- Track revenue, profit, and volume trends within law firm client segment
- Contribute to key strategic initiatives established by GLG leadership
Client Servicing professionals at GLG are expected to exercise excellent communication, good judgment, effective collaboration, and business ownership, as well as to adhere to GLG’s internal compliance policies and procedures.
An ideal candidate will:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all endeavors;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth;
- Exhibit relentless attention to detail;
- Possess a strong desire to work in a team; and
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
For this specific position, the following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Bachelors or higher degree from a top-tier university (or equivalent work experience), with an undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.3 or better
- Understanding and awareness of the legal industry through educational and/or professional background
- Strong research skills, including the ability to quickly get up to speed on a company, issue, or technology by conducting secondary research on the internet and elsewhere
- Superior communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated commitment, judgment, emotional maturity, and intensity, ideally in a fast-paced, multi-task-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial zeal and deep desire to build a business
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.